Themes, Templates and Scripts

Codecanyon Can you get me a PHP Script ?

Submitted by Jtek, , Thread ID: 18913

Thread Closed

RE: Can you get me a PHP Script ?

Lol234d
what am i doin here
Supreme
Level:
Credits:
02-03-2016, 03:47 PM
02-03-2016, 03:09 PM
Jtek Wrote:
01-03-2016, 12:30 AM
rin Wrote:
It is probably a bad idea to create a website for someone if you cannot make a ticket support system.

Why would I lose my time creating a ticket support system in a Web Site that I'm making nomoney ? And why would I waste even more time, if someone has already done it and perfected ? This is called just being smart, and that is why I come to Web Developers forum to share and sometimes get help, because if you work in the area, you know that there is always someone asking for something that you can help withand in the future that person is probably going to help you. I can tell you one thing if some day you need something like this, I'll probably say toyou:"It is probably a bad idea to create a website for someone if you cannot make a ticket support system."

29-02-2016, 06:06 PM
Gnar Wrote:
" But I don't want to buy without testing first." There's a live preview in the plugin preview page.

@OP You should first contribute then ask for something.

Calling Faded here for savage.

When I say testing, I mean installing and truly test, the last php script that I boughtwas just money on the trash, because I use nginx in my vps, and the script had some problems with nginx, that's why I'm trying to get it before buying it. By the way, I have contributed a lot and that is the first time that I ask for something. If I'm not allow to ask for help to get something like this, then this would be just another sharing web site, but this is a forum, that's the purpose of a forum.

Just thought i'd tell you, the system is complete shit, you cannot add anything to the source and no you cannot copy & paste from the source, it's encoded and made for support ONLY.