Thread Closed
Natsu
Divine One
Divine
Level:
Credits:
18-03-2015, 07:54 PM
[Image: problems.jpg]

I've honestly seen quite enough of users discriminating between themselves. The Flamming Wars, the disrespect among ourselves, being rude and just ignorant in general. I want to know when people will grow up, and learn that everyone isn't perfect. Making a thread in regards to someone trying to be active and you disrespecting them, is highly uncalled for. If you have a problem with another user and the way they are conducting themselves; use the report system. That's what it's there for. Linkz has already announced that the flamming, user bashing, etc will be coming to an end and will result in a ban. The warnings, are out the window.

Personally, I think this can all be avoided if users would stop being so biased with opinions. There's going to be people that don't like you in life, deal with it. Don't go on a rampage about it and act like you can change something, because bottom line; you simply can't change someone else's thought process unless they want to be changed. I just wanted to let you guys know how I feel on this whole situation, nothing personal to anyone ( because that's what the community is for, voicing opinions)

| Upgrades: 6 | #2 All Time Poster | 100+ Reputation |