Veni, vidi, vici
Level:
Credits:
OP
24-12-2020, 10:03 PM
This post was last modified: 24-12-2020, 10:06 PM by Prince
24-12-2020, 07:08 PM
electwix3 Wrote:
Yeah, that was a good idea by the way also you said because of leaks section so many peoples are registering for that I assume we can add more section for there I just post a thread about that so I will not tell all of but your idea is better then me because so many people are don't look at marketplace a lot also if they can't see the tag you're said like hot-selling, etc. maybe this can change their attention to the section of the marketplace.

Also, your like a legend to me. when I register NulledBB I don't have any idea what is the forum work when a discover possibly forums. I saw your old posts and I said what a guy.
I am happy to see you here again.

I've seen it happening to myself. Less and less activity, which results in other people using the forum less and less, is a big snowball effect. I really think we can boost engagement through more involvement in the marketplace section, groups, contests, yadda yadda.

Also thanks for the words, my comrade.

24-12-2020, 08:09 PM
Oathkeeper Wrote:
Quite honestly, emphasis on anything else except of leaks is nice. People swing by and leave just as fast, leaving spamming posts. The staff is short handed and can only do so much.

May not be a marketplace,but any traffic right now is a good thing.

Any traffic except leeching is a good thing now Smile. I just wish we could grab the old squad together and start mass-posting again, keeping quality and content in mind.
-