Suggestions

Narrow Down Sections

Submitted by Almighty, , Thread ID: 196530

Thread Closed
Almighty
Level:
Credits:
03-02-2021, 03:56 PM
As I have browsed across Nulled, I have noticed that some of the sections have a large amount sub-sections. Some of these sections have tons of posts, why some are empty. A good example of this emptiness would be the sports section. Now these sections could have posts in them before or they are even new sections. Some of these empty ones can be grown and populated, why I think some are redundant. Especially right now while the contributing member count is in the process of regrowing. Personally, I think cutting some sections down and redefining the scope of them could do them some good. Now as this is a community, I think it is best left to the members to decide what is actively discussed. So a possible polling could do some good, while it may not receive the necessary data to be effective. My point is a section like gaming should probably have like 5 sections for now. One covering general gaming discussions, a few for different genres of games, and maybe one for esports.

I know that considering the number of posts in some of the sections and on Nulled some of this may be difficult, but some of the easier tasks might be worth assessing. This is just one method of maybe encouraging a bit more focused posting/discussion.
| Asa |