The Lounge

Took 200ug of LSD for my first time two weeks ago

Submitted by sysmo, , Thread ID: 198672

Thread Closed
Fulltime Member
Level:
Credits:
22-02-2021, 05:23 PM
So first time trying LSD, 2 weeks ago, 200ug first dose. After 60 minutes effects started kicking in. I was skipping time with watching videos until I felt that something was starting to change. First thing I remember was that my concentration started shifting and I focused only on current thoughts. Then some of those hallucinations kicked in, stronger colors, everything I looked at was kind of moving a bit.

At some point I would close my eyes and I could very clearly imagine anything I was thinking of. Lots of geometrical shapes too but I did't focused too much on that. I think I was also talking to my reflection in the mirror as some sort of a dumb joke but I was really into it, dunno why. Maybe because of the lSD, who knows. I remember playing Little Nightmares 2 when effects started to get less and less, that was also really cool.

I think at the end the whole trip lasted about 12-13 hours and I had problems sleeping because I still was thinking a lot. But I actually had a very good trip, all positive, good experience.

?? ?