Level:
Credits:
25-05-2021, 02:46 AM
Okey in first what i want sort gamemodes to

Action

RP

Build & Sandbox

Minigames

Okey Action what games in this category?

DarkRP - In this gamemode you can test dark live? What mean Dark? You can be Gangsta,Dilear or Police and rob,killing,create new drugs.

TTT (Trouble Terrorist Town) - TTT is gamemode in which you can be Detective,Innocent or Traitor it like seems how Among us but you have detective. Tasks of Detective, - you must kill all Traitors and keep alive Innocents. Innocent must survive and kill all traitors in the game. Traitor - This role must kill Detecrive and Innocents ahead a time. Also you can see on some servers new roles such as Fiddle or doll, wolf and Psychopath, Role of Wolf is kill all people beyond Wolfs and Dolls/Fiddle, Wolf also can change any role to fiddle/doll by his deagle what he take on start of round,which must help him with his task. Doll/Fiddle - to become a doll/fiddle person must be shooted by Wolf, this role must help Wolf with killing people, if Wolf has been killed Doll/fiddle automatically has been be Wolf.
Psychopath can kill any persons without accountabality.

Murder Mystery
- This gamemode has been same with TTT but we have 3 roles, Murder,Innocent,Detective,
Detective in start a round receives gun, murder knife, innocent nothing, Murder must kill Innocents and detective, detective must kill murder if detective die any innocent can take a gun and kill murder.

Okey in next thread i go explain any sections thank you for time given me.