Money Talk

The crypto that will make you a millionaire

Submitted by Tempt, , Thread ID: 207542

Thread Closed
Tempt
Level:
Credits:
28-05-2021, 09:53 PM
So I have been investing in crypto for a few years now and for a while I have messed around and invested in different crytos made money lost money etc. I have hopped on a crypto that can potentially make a lot of investors into potential millionairs. The coin is fairly new but has a lot of potential.

This crypto started around 3-4 months ago and already has a $4B market cap, with over 2 Million current holders. It has a reward system for those whole hold the crypto and also has shown to be potentially a big hit in the market.

As of right now the crypto can only be purchased in a few exchanges and the fees are kinda annoying but worth going through it. I currently own 13 Million and plan on buying another 28 million as we speak. Do not sleep on this.

The crypto is called Safemoon look into it and I promise you will not be dissapointed. Buy and hodl long term they have announced alot of great news including a partnership with apple pay. This crypto will 100x within the next year or so.

I am not a financial advisor nor do I give any financial advise this is just my opinion and am just sharing my preference with the community.
[Image: 200.gif]