RE: Staff Feedback

Pulseeey
The Mandingo Man
Staff
Level:
Credits:
27-03-2015, 04:35 AM
This post was last modified: 27-03-2015, 10:01 AM by Pulseeey
It's difficult to give an opinion, or at least for me a good one. Neither of you post as much as you 'should'. I wasn't even aware Blaze was still here, John is a once in a blue moon show up. Isildur is just a side-job developer in my eyes, not must posting going on but he fixes issues and helps creates decent additions to the forum. BOOBS/Linkz, you don't post much either, all I feel is the staff are just banning people and think the rest is up to the members-- it isn't, it is your jobs too. I understand it's difficult finding what to post, but use your imagination.

As stated, I don't truly consider Isildur (Lord Celebrimbor) an actual member of the community. Whether that makes sense to anyone else I don't know, I just see him as a hired developer (regardless of whether he's paid or not) but that's fine by me as long as he keeps producing good additions.

John, does seem to jump the gun a bit in certain situations. He needs to understand the context of some peoples humor before instantly jumping on the ban-hammer, which in my experience, can kill a forum. It's not always a bad thing, but some people are starting to think it's too much.

Blaze, well, as I said I wasn't even aware he was still here.

BOOBs, post more and love more lamps.

Oh and FYI, this is my opinion and certain aspects of it may be based on what I (not you, me) have witnessed in my time being here. It doesn't necessarily mean it's fact. So if you're butthurt, or have anything to contradict my opinion. Keep it to yourself. They wanted my opinion, they got it.