Brice15
Novice
Level:
Credits:
02-11-2021, 07:26 PM
This post was last modified: 02-11-2021, 07:26 PM by Brice15
03-08-2021, 10:14 AM
Apiscod Wrote:
Yeahh but Sandhagen did more damage tho? I though Sandhagen won that fight. But Dillashaw is good. Hopefully no more EPO scandal from him after this.

He's not done, I believe. But I don't think he'll be in his prime anymore. Especially after broken leg like this. His age is good, still young. But I believe he'll lost against all the top 5 in the ranking. And slowly he'll fade away from the sports. Unless he'll be smart and fight against washed up fighters like Cerone or maybe Tony Ferguson.
Agreed i cant see him going on a long run, Maybe get the rematch and then get another fight with someone else. His head isnt in it since the big money

Apiscod Wrote:
Yeahh but Sandhagen did more damage tho? I though Sandhagen won that fight. But Dillashaw is good. Hopefully no more EPO scandal from him after this.

He's not done, I believe. But I don't think he'll be in his prime anymore. Especially after broken leg like this. His age is good, still young. But I believe he'll lost against all the top 5 in the ranking. And slowly he'll fade away from the sports. Unless he'll be smart and fight against washed up fighters like Cerone or maybe Tony Ferguson.
Agreed i cant see him going on a long run, Maybe get the rematch and then get another fight with someone else. His head isnt in it since the big money

Apiscod Wrote:

Apiscod Wrote:

Apiscod Wrote:

Apiscod Wrote:

Apiscod Wrote:

Apiscod Wrote: