Thread Closed
xRaiders
Prime
Level:
Credits:
23-09-2021, 02:59 PM
This post was last modified: 23-09-2021, 03:00 PM by xRaiders
Hi everyone,

My name is Jason and I am new around here. I purchased a GMod server from Nodecraft and got it all up and running. My plan/idea is to build a decent roleplay server and use a couple real good maps that are popular and setup membership and make a little money while enjoying one of the games I love. I am not a pro at running a GMod server but I am not green either. I also have a bunch of purchased mods from years back and I figured with some from around here, I could get a real decent and fun server going. I am looking for someone who is also good at servers and wants to partner up with me on this project. I also have a domain and am working on a gaming clan site as I have options to branch off to CS:S and I have a server for that as well. My gaming crew has been around for over a decade and we started on CS 1.6 and just ventured off throughout the years. We kinda faded away over the last few years but I am working on bringing it back in some form so I figured I would start with GMod. I also have a Discord server all setup and ready to go. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. Thanks and I look forward to being a part of this community!