Submitted by fdigl, , Thread ID: 22977

Thread Closed
fdigl
the actual smol girl ?
Õ░åµØÑÒü«Þ¿╝õ║║
Level:
Credits:
07-09-2016, 04:52 PM
So far from COD XP, I can say that the game looks outright awesome. The only things I'm iffy about are the medals, the sounds of the weapons, the announcers (not a big deal though), and the killfeed headshots. It may feel like COD4, but the sounds and medals really dilute the original vibe from the atmosphere to me. Of course, from the news we're getting from attendees who have played the game, I'm sure I'll love the game and spend countless hours on it, but a part of me really wished that it was a bit more faithful. However, I'm all for new camos as long as it's all cosmetic - honestly the original variety of camos got really old and stale over the years (especially comparing to modern titles) and this has actually gotten me pretty excited. I don't care for the old glitches not working anymore, it's not like they actually WERE COD4 itself, they were never intended to be a part of the game in the first place so there's no reason they should still be there. Granted, bouncing, elevators, and other glitches of the sort were really fun while they lasted and it's not like I didn't spend hours on end doing them with friends.

What are your guys' thoughts on the game?
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]