Submitted by Vegenaaki27, , Thread ID: 234005

Thread Closed
Vegenaaki27
Novice
Level:
Credits:
08-02-2022, 07:31 PM
This post was last modified: 08-02-2022, 07:35 PM by Vegenaaki27
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]Y[/font][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]eah,My friend said yesterday that you are not a gamer If you dont have a good pc. Is that right.My pc is cheap i know (300$+)[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"]But it runs and you can play games with it.do you have a good pc and is my friend right xd[/font]

[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Inter, Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol"][Image: pepe_ez.png] Im cool with it that i have cheap PC.[/font]

I mean do i have to buy a new PC to be a good gamer.I think not bcs i have in all games like 60 FPS.