Pulseeey Wrote:
04-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Dutch Wrote:
You must be on Reddit. Rember guys, no pre-orders. You failed :noh:

What are you even talking about?

/r/PCMasterRace
[Image: WGkuXpY.png]

No, I hash-tagged it for humor.

As for "Remember, no preorders".. I still have no idea what you're talking about.
I see. /r/PCMasterRace is against preordering because companies should release good and finished games. Only then, they should get our money. Ubisoft, for example, can't be fucked optimizing their games properly and they won't start to care if people continue preordering as they earned tons already before the game is even released.

No company can release a "good" game because everyone has different opinions, so a game could be fucking amazing to you but for others it could be fucking horrific. Battlefield, CoD & Halo suffer from this.

Also "finished"? You mean as in no bugs? That's not possible either, everything has bugs and always will. GTA V will have next to no major bugs since that is what the delays is all about. You can tell it's optimized by the trailers for PC, the type of hardware required to run a game at 60FPS at 4k is pretty damn high and an un-optimized game would collapse regardless of hardware. GTA IV for example.

I see no point either way. Don't give them your money at release,but give it to them when the game is fixed? So, they get your money either way and the game ends up somewhat fixed either way...