Selling

[UE4-5] 5100+ content for cheap sub! (No download limits, no bots, instant!)

Submitted by Deleted_320958, , Thread ID: 241004

Thread Closed

RE: [UE4-5] 5100+ content for cheap sub! (No download limits, no bots, instant!)

Deleted_320958
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
OP
24-04-2022, 12:30 PM
24-04-2022, 12:15 PM
Dev4life Wrote:
Just to describe my opinion on the system, I used google translate sorry, my English is not good. I am thankful for nulledbb so far as I registered to speak the experience as I was very reluctant to try:

I contacted by discord first but continued on telegram registration later (I have been warned to hide my phone number in the settings), and within a few minutes I got an answer from whoever is running this.

Since I already have crypto access I had to pay $ 25 to an address. At first I was nervous about running away with the horse.But it arrived and was accepted within 15 minutes. I got an invitation to the channel where in principle everything seems there.Im just loading the materials now to test. Since I live in a big city the speed is pretty good and my internet isnt weak either. But I dont know how much the download would be elsewhere.

I attach a picture there are currently 6288 fileswell more than the 5170 which is confusing. Told mebecause there is a 2gb file size limit so a 10gb stuff consists of 5 files part1,2,3,4,5 and such. So far, everything has been unpacked.

https://imgur.com/a/VX668qa

Dislacimer: This is my first subscription try I haven't used any other places before so I don't have a benchmark but so far all the dicks are ok.

Yeah you are welcome but please remove the picture of the channel please even if it's private, thank you!