Choppa NLE_
Novice
Level:
Credits:
06-08-2022, 06:29 PM
This post was last modified: 06-08-2022, 06:35 PM by Choppa NLE_
05-08-2022, 06:07 PM
FreddyForWin Wrote:
wanna talk shit huh. Mutex isn't mine it is a shitty anticheat that thelostprogrammer made. and not to mention I am 15. thx for your concern. Also let's talk about it. Unless your lost programmer then lmao you skid

that's rich from you lmao. I think you're funny fucking skid. Not to mention you trying to say that about me you bottom feeder now unless you wanna say this to my face don't say it at ALL.

it does have detections.

1) I'm not lost
2) Funny you call everybody a skid, You made 0 contributions to Mutex apart from a chat filter that didn't work
3) Lets quit talking about Lua, How about web development, Funny you copy and pasted every commit and half of the time added PHP code to the NodeJS project.
4) What detections?

EDIT:
5) Lostprogrammer is an old developer for mutex, None of mutexAC is from him as I restarted after. Didn't want my hostname to be "Garry'smod | MUTEX ANTICHEAT!!|\\\" anyway, He has nothing to do with mutex, Think you're looking for "regex"
6) Did say it to your face ; Many times.
7) Judging by the rep you just gave me I assume you think I'm somebody else
Code:
-rep he likes to suck error the skids dick. He also like to backdoor and luasteal because he can get "sv files " he argued with me saying he could fucking skid.
, I never said any of that and don't know who error is.