Submitted by Nasyr, , Thread ID: 251828

Thread Closed
Nasyr
Forum Janitor
Administrators
Level:
Credits:
22-09-2022, 04:42 AM
Over the past few months, you may have noticed that there has been a rise in leechers, spam, scam threads, and infected content and the team hasn't been able to maintain keeping the forum as clean as we'd like to. This is something that we're looking to change going forward. We're now actively looking to bring two community members onto the team on a Trial to Permanent basis. Please note this is a volunteer position, you will not be paid for your role as Staff. If this interests you, please keep on reading to find out more.

Preferred Experience & Requirements
  1. Some prior knowledge of MyBB and Moderation Tools
  2. Be fairly active in the community ~ visit everyday.
  3. Be willing to learn as you go and follow correct documentation.
  4. Maximum of 5 warnings - active and expired.
  5. Active way to be contacted daily, preferably Discord.

What will you be doing?
  1. General housekeeping of the forums, clearing spam, banning leechers etc.
  2. Processing reported posts, profiles, and reputation daily.
  3. Answering new and existing support tickets and ban appeals.
  4. Ensuring that you follow the correct processes which have been set out.
  5. Give input on current processes and what you would change, same applies with the forums.

The requirements and previous experience are pretty straightforward. Those are just in place to give you an idea of what to expect. Applications wise I hope you'll be comfortable actually going on mic and speaking in Discord. I don't want to have people reply here because I know for a fact people will copy others comments because "it sounds good" or "oh I should add that to mine to help". If you still want to go ahead and have a chat about this then please post your Discord ID and add me on Discord; Nasyr#8616
Please read the award requirements here before applying for them.
Rules and Regulations | Support Section | How to use Hide Tags
Don't message me to join a group, simply request to join one here.