Divine
Level:
Credits:
06-04-2015, 03:42 PM
This post was last modified: 20-12-2015, 05:00 AM by Natsu
Name
Natsu/Chris

Previous Experience
I've been a moderator on NextGenUpdate Forums, an administrator on TechPulse, a Super Moderator on TheModdingZone and a Super Moderator on TechInformed. My biggest experience with moderation comes from NextGenUpdate most definitely, a base of over a million users shines a lot of light on you and gives a lot of duty cleaning forums and keeping the site free of spam and inappropriate content. I find moderating a very great 'job'.

What I've Learned
I've learned that being staff isn't only a position, it's a duty that you have to maintain. You have to have the utmost respect to other members and not give people the nice side of you just because they're your friend. An ideal staff team should corelate with each other and keep in touch, because it forms better teamwork. As a member of the Staff Team, you have to follow the rules that you're expecting other people to follow, that is a must.

Why Should I Be Nominated
Based off of the current information I have given, in addition; i've been a pretty great contribution to the site activity wise ever since the original NulledBB and even ForumCamp. I view the forums daily and have a lot of free time on my hands that I could contribute to the site. Not to use this as an example, but I was given Revelate for a reason; being one of the most mature members of the forums and showing that within my posts, which plays a huge part in my daily lifestyle. I'm very interactive with the community; but that doesn't mean I can't get down to business when necessary.

Activity
My post count isn't the largest, but that really is besides the point. I view the site daily, check for errors, and report threads when needed.

How I could Contribute
My vast knowledge of both the gaming and technology side of the forums could allow me to easily navigate within the forums and also anser many questions. Naturally, moderating the content is a must. I've read the rules and I follow by them ( everyone makes mistakes ). As far as grammar goes, I consider myself to be quite strict on checking my posts before clicking the 'Post Reply' button, but most of the time I can sense when I make a typing error and naturally backspace it. I plan on bringing a lot of the table and I have a lot of experience as both moderator and administrator on multiple forums.

Additional
For the record i'm 19 and I enjoy the forums as well as having a great time.
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
| Upgrades: 6 | #2 All Time Poster | 100+ Reputation |