Credits:
06-04-2015, 08:36 PM
Key:
My Info
Contributions
Experience

Name: Mat
Maturity: On a scale of 10, 8.
Grammar:I personally would say my Grammar is grade-able to someone in Higher Education but others may beg to differ, Personal opinions and what not.

Contributions:

Not going to lie, as you can see via my "Resources" tab on my profile, I have not contributed that much due to what I want to contribute is already leaked, now regarding to that, on NBB and FC I leaked quite a few resources, I will RIP Themes but by the time I see the thread, someone has already began RIPping that said requested RIP therefore being a man of honor, I tend to let that said person finish his job rather than be rude and so to speak, take his business off him, however I am willing to RIP the themes requested depending on weather I have other stuff going on as I have been busy, I could sugar coat it saying "Personal problems" and so on and so forth but true to speak, Running an Arma 3 Server takes HIGH amount of time which we've just launched so therefore my plans are now free as and therefore I have this time to dedicate thus making me an excellent candidate.

Experience:

Well, I've been the Former Administrator of NBB for a while working along side Linkz to the point where my activity dropped due to a few personal problems which I do not need to discuss at this moment in time, running along side Linkz was fine, the 5 pages of reports with roughly 20 reports per page we had to finish >.> and the leechers and leaks and contributions and so on helped build my Experience build up, now - I have ONCE ran a Forum if some of the old FC'ers may recall called "GameHub" that ran for two months before - not mentioning no names- thought it would be fun to delete all my files and tell me "Woops, wrong person - sorry, no refund" but meh, I could sugar coat and bullshit you all by saying "Yeah m9, i ran sht tun of frums init" but I'm a simple man who tells people how it is.
[Image: 2lnzmZm.gif]