First Name: Roma

Rate your English out of 10 (10 being best): 8/10

Additional languages spoken (separated by comma): Only English

Software specialization:
Invision Power Board
XenForo
MyBB

Detail your Moderator experience:
I've been moderating my own forum used to before back in late 2013 and 12.. I used to do many things on my forum and also i had a lot of experience while i was doing that. I also learn't many new skills while i was working on different forum softwares, I've worked on 3 forum software which are MyBB, IPB, xenForo. I have a lot of experience with MyBB worth 2 years, and with IPB only 9-12 months.

What can you bring to the team?
I can bring to the Team many things I'm always a respectful guy with a good attitude and always focuses and also motivated. I can help out the Staff Team and keep the forum clean neat & tidy at all times. I can also cover up few duties if need to, i can always help other staff members if there stuck on something or just need my help in General i wouldn't say NO.

Why do you want to become a Moderator?
Becoming a Moderator you have a role and some responsibilities and i know that, I would like to become a Mod only because i want to help the Staff Team a bit more and keep this forum clean 24/7, I can also cover up time zones because i am free most of the days between 7-12 hours.
The main reason why i really want to become a Moderator is because all i wanna do is help the Team and help this forum grow much bigger and keep this community clean and safe.