Fulltime Member
Level:
Credits:
OP
16-01-2017, 06:16 AM
16-01-2017, 04:15 AM
Nyan Wrote:
https://kitsu.io/users/nyanmoe/library

I put a bunch of anime into the "Plan to Watch" category. Which ones should I keep and which ones should I drop?

For me at least - K-on story line isn't really a story. It's like how would you call it - a popcorn/cotton candy. A light snack, but if you're looking for a full-course dinner, you'll be looking for something better to eat after it's done. It didn't really give me much of a musical vibe. Overall I wouldn't keep it, but who knows? There are mixed reviews, so you might find it more interesting than I have.

This review on Myanimelist really described what I was feeling for Bakuman:
"They are young. They are passionate. They are on the verge of launching out onto their own lives. "Bakuman" fits that niche for viewers like me who are transitioning in their lives from teens to adults. And it's also interesting since it deals with a subject that you usually don't see in manga/anime: the lives of mangakas themselves!
For me, it's definitely a keeper.

Love live Sunshine was kind of a mixed feeling thing. I heard they were starting with a new cast of characters, so I was in the middle at the time. It supports the original series though, and it was well thought out. It had some issues, but I'd watch it.

All of these are my opinion, you might not like them/love them as much as I did, but have a go at them.
fdigl..
Almighty.
Yuun