Happy Birthday Nulled!

Submitted by Aoki, , Thread ID: 27907

Thread Closed
Aoki
retired
Level:
Credits:
16-01-2017, 01:26 AM
This should've been posted on 15/1/2017 but I wasn't around and didn't make a scheduled post so it's a day late, sorry.

Hello everyone,

It's been two years already since we started this site. Time went by really fast and it doesn't even feel that long.
I'd like to thank everyone for signing up, staying around, supporting us and be a part of the awesome community we have. We'd not be where we currently are without you guys.

What's next?
Last year, we focused on V3 which will be released in the following weeks for everyone. I hope everyone's enjoying the beta so far.
In the next following days, I'll set up our new CDN which will improve the loading time on assets for some people. Since we're located in europe, this will definitely speed up loading times for people that are located outside of europe. (Already purchased, just waiting for the SSL cert to activate) Please note that there may be problems during the next few days as we test this live. So far we've made good results.

This year we'll focus on the content of the site. Which means:
  • More high quality content for both non- and upgraded users.
  • Better community management.
  • Better SEO optimization. (I already optimized it about two months ago and registrations went from 5-10/day to 60-80/day. Definitely a huge impact. Tho, there's still work to do. Oh and we hit a peek yesterday: https://nbb.rocks/i/sBiky.png)
  • More user orientated features which brings users together.
  • More features to customize the site to your linkings and not only the color changer. This will ensure that everyone feels comfortable here. Also thinking about some new concepts for profiles so every member can customize their profiles to the likings. Profile covers and videos were a good start but it's not the profiles we aim for. Lukecetion made some good points on that and I'll consider them.

That's all I can think of right now.
Once again, thank you very much for all your support. We have big plans for the site and this is just the beginning.

Love you guys!