Submitted by Repentance, , Thread ID: 3043

Thread Closed
Repentance
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
19-04-2015, 03:45 PM
This post was last modified: 19-04-2015, 09:14 PM by Repentance
LQ tutorials are also part of life it shows a clear diffence between what an hq tutorial could look like with text clogged up no punctuation and usually bad grammar. Sadly I cant get it over my head to actually misspell everything too. So im going to use the least possible amount of punctuation to show you how a lq tutorial could look. A lq tutorial wont teach you as much as an hq tutorial would. no one knows whats important when reading this complete bullshit stream of text letters and information. no one really reads this and thinks. ye sure, whatever. This is part of the reason why its important to keep in mind why you use spacing correctly. why you use titles, bb codes and everything else that i mentioned in the how to create HQ tutorials tutorial. I linked that tutorial at the bottom of the page. if you want to read this entire thing, thats fine but keep in mind that this is just an example of what a lq thread could look like it doesnt actually teach anything and is probably more written for fun than it is for teaching you anything. making an hq tutorial takes time while this thing took me a rough ten minutes to make and perhaps a bit more but i spent quite a bit of my time getting rid of punctuation that i didnt need for this tutorial to be almost as lq as you could get it. Stupid thing is that although im writing this im still trying to make sense and actually make up a coherent thread that you could read through should you feel the need. its pretty fun to see you read this while you know that this contains nothing useful. Did you know that i type this with a rough 70-100wpm. well at least you learned something about my typing speed now, i hope you enjoyed that because thats just about the only thing that you will learn here. Except of course what a lq tutorial looks like. god this text is hurting my eyes now not sure if i can keep this up but whatever. have you already had the problem while reading this that you didnt know where you were the last sentance? I know i havent and thats probably because im writing this and only looking at the bottom line where im writing. weve already passed the two thousand character mark and were still writing stuff. yes im aware that im repeating myself over and over again but keep in mind that i just need to write as much as i can so it looks like a complete mess of words. i wouldnt be surprised if people replied to this or reported this to an admin as spam at some point, although im sure that if added a few bold things in this they would instantly see what the purpose of this entire paragraph of bullshit was about. Did you know that im a freelance programmer called repentance and also a web developer so if you ever need me for anything just send me a pm. I love how i just shamelessly advertised myself in here but the chance that anyone finds out is pretty low because only a hand full of people will fully read this through. With this sentance weve now passed the three thousand characters mark quite amazing isnt it how fast that can go? with this ill probably start to make an end to this mass of words. so now Ill say some smart stuff in the end to make it seem like it was actually useful most people will never know of the secret information i hid inside of the center of this tutorial because its so lq. So guys keep in mind why its important to not be lq and make hq tutorials instead. I hope you all learned something from this tutorials so enjoy your time here on the forums and i hope ill talk to you again soon. laterz