20-05-2015, 08:27 PM
freemmaann Wrote:
20-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Pulseeey Wrote:
20-05-2015, 06:57 PM
freemmaann Wrote:
20-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Pulseeey Wrote:
It is still the same game, Microsoft haven't change anything including updates as far as I know. But no doubt in the future, they will..

They are planning to get back the money they spent buying it. Which might ruin it.

They do that with the purchases, and didn't they only spend $1bn on it? That's pocket change to them, they won't be too fussed regarding it returning.

Whatever pocket change it may be, they have to get it back somehow. I guess they plan on making it back with skin packs, etc. But knowing that its microsoft I am thinking they'll go head ant try to squze some more money out from somewhere.

Why would they "need" to get it back? They purchased it because it's a growing community, and a very popular game. They won't be interested in making a load of money off it right now, the ownership change is still pretty fresh and still settling.

Once they get on their game with updates and ideas, then sure, the base game price may go up or they'll just add more stuff to the game to attract a bigger user base. They'll have difficulty changing the game, to allow skin packs/texture packs/mods to be paid only. I'm sure they understand what firestorm that'll develop, for the console version, sure, I don't give a rats ass aboutconsole peasants feelings.

:hurr: