Prime
Level:
Credits:
OP
02-08-2017, 02:32 AM
This post was last modified: 02-08-2017, 02:38 AM by CranK
02-08-2017, 12:38 AM
Bubble Wrote:
That red is too intense with the black text. There are many alignment issues. The section under the header looks akward. Titles and body text are placed in weird areas, there is a lot of negative space in the middle. The ratio between the title, subtitle, and body text is all over the place. Your text looks a bit blurry, maybe you used smooth/sharp instead of none?

All I have for now, I have to go somewhere.

Thanks for your feedback, The ratio between title, subtitle and body is exact the same over the whole thread, I've checked this twice, you can see that on my picture in the spoiler it provides my helping lines for the alignment, just saw I've used an older version, I've aligned the auto spreader text in the box and fixed some alignment issues for the titles (Packages, Contact). If you're using ''none'' instead of ''sharper'' the text gets completely messy its not smoothed out anymore which looks wrong, so you can decide wether your text is smoothor sharp but clunky, I would always stick toanti-aliasing:

From None - Sharp - Sharper - Rounded.
http://prntscr.com/g37o6k

You're right about the negative space in the middle, the issue is, if I would move the ''Supported Browsers'' Up it would look to clunky and pressed together
http://prntscr.com/g37one
I could probably change the whole thing and stick to another solution but had nothing in mind when I did it. But thanks for pointing that out.

About the color yeah you're right not gonna edit it though, thinking about that for my next thread
[Image: dtTCRPU.jpg]
Thanks for the Prime Upgrade Cajun
[Image: 5Kgr.gif%60]