Captain of Pirates
Divine
Ice Cream God
Level:
Credits:
02-08-2017, 02:52 AM
02-08-2017, 02:32 AM
CranK Wrote:
Thanks for your feedback, The ratio between title, subtitle and body is exact the same over the whole thread, I've checked this twice, you can see that on my picture in the spoiler it provides my helping lines for the alignment. If you're using ''none'' instead of ''sharper'' the text gets completely messy its not smoothed out anymore which looks wrong, so you can decide wether your text is smoothor sharp but clunky, I would always stick toanti-aliasing:

From None - Sharp - Sharper - Rounded.
http://prntscr.com/g37o6k

You're right about the negative space in the middle, the issue is, if I would move the ''Supported Browsers'' Up it would look to clunky and pressed together
http://prntscr.com/g37one
I could probably change the whole thing and stick to another solution but had nothing in mind when I did it. But thanks for pointing that out.

About the color yeah you're right not gonna edit it though, thinking about that for my next thread

None is clearer than everything else by far. The proof is in the screenshot you provided. You have to pick the right size and font appropriate to the resolution of your project. I'm finally on a desktop now and I can tell you right now that the text is noticeably blurry, especially the text in the packages.

As for the middle being empty, my only suggestion could be adding the logo in white with low opacity in the middle, or something. Your best option would be redoing it.

You should really fix your alignment. I could point them all out if you wish.

Btw, idk if you made the logo, but on the right side there is a pixel sticking out. One of the circles is cut off a bit. Some of the circles aren't aligned with the intersection of lines.