Bubble
Captain of Pirates
Divine
Ice Cream God
Level:
Credits:
30-08-2017, 03:32 AM
This post was last modified: 30-08-2017, 03:36 AM by Bubble
I've been chatting with Senpai , and here are some things we've came across on how we can better Nulled. I'm just choosing things out of the conversation that I believe were important, Senpai might have a different view.

DISCORD

I believe by eliminating Nulled's discord, we can increase activity on the forum. Discord is a more convenient way to express yourself in words, images, videos, etc in an instant. So what's the point of making threads? We both felt discord was sucking some activity away. PMing is a thing of the past, threads are a thing of the past, forget it dude. Discord has virtually everything.

GROUPS

Let's face it, there's too many groups. With so many groups and little activity, you're going to see these things collect dust. Another problem their value. The less of something you have, the more valuable they become.

REWARD

Not talking about awards here, I'm talking about earning "stuff". I feel like this forum doesn't offer much in terms of rewarding the user. Something that your hard work will pay off for. For example, paying upgrades with credits. Monthly events and competitions won't do much because it's holding a bucket full of gold with people fighting over it. I feel like we need to focus on individual progress, so people have the feeling that their on a quest to make something of themselves, therefor allowing them to strive for different goals.

These are just some of the things we discussed. Again these are the way interpreted it, Senpai probably has another way of saying it. I suck at this stuff.

Also one last thing. The members including myself are responsible for this forum too. Activity wise. Everyone needs to play their part in reporting and posting. I've seen so manu upgraded members who log in that day, and 90% don't post.

Oh and the leechers. They play some sort of physiological part in terms of activity. To me though, it seems that the whole forum is "fake". For example, everytime you refresh, you see a new post made, no biggie right? It kinda makes people not post because hey, activity is good, plus I have nothing better to say. I see SO MANY good members log in but say nothing. We have the people, its just the people are not willing to put their part.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]