Leech Go Away

Submitted by Aisaka, , Thread ID: 46542

Thread Closed
Aisaka
Tomori wa kawaii desu!
Level:
Credits:
10-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Okay guise. Since we're having a special kind of issue here I've decided to shift up a gear in terms of leecher fighting.

Introducing: Leech go away

What is leech go away?
Leech go away is a plugin I've written exclusively for NulledBB. This Plugin will keep track of your leeching activity and ban you automatically if we have a reason to assume you're only here for leaks.
This system does not involve any Staff actions. All bans will be issued by Cuddles

What is considered "leecher activity"?
That's something we will not tell. That's your part to find out. Let's just say that high quality members should be fine.

Can I appeal these automatic bans?
Yes you can. This is an automatic system after all which always can have false positives. However, a simple "I'm sorry. Plz Unban" appeal will not be enough. You have to prove us you're innocent or you've learned your lession.
Our Bot will keep track of you, so even if your posts have been purged we will be able to tell what you've done.

Will this be the end of all leeching?
No, it certainly will not be. Tho, it will help us some more fighting them. We still have to keep an eye open since this system will not be able to identify all leechers either.

Aisaka, I love you!
Thanks, I love me too.

[spoiler=Random Video]
[/spoiler]
Aisaka Squad
Clxud | @231 | Kyoko |@1126 |@1256 | @5056 | @25108| @3747

[Image: yrNnxfb.gif]