Thread Closed
Sozin
Nan Ihier Gelair Mordor
Divine
Level:
Credits:
18-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Hello reader,

I have decided to move on to other things, apart from programming in PHP. It's not that I don't like programming, but that I just don't want to concentrate and give my whole life to it. This doesn't mean that I am leaving it because I believe I have perfected it, but because "computer" has so many other things to offer that I am yet to explore. (And about that php part, I don't think I will ever ever be perfect in it, its just too much Tongue. I have been working on this language since 2.5 years and I still feel that I am a noob, ha)

I have made a list of new things that I am gonna focus on:
-> Compiler Construction | This is the first thing I am gonna start with.
-> OS Design
-> Game Development (I have currently halted this, I was learning this but college, h... and I have gathered all stuff I need to deal with this! Blowjobkb/s Yus, I really downloaded over 20GB of stuff for this :noh: )
-> Get a grasp on Ruby, Lua, Perl, C#, Python. (Already know a thing or two about python and Lua, the others however are completely new to me...)
-> Node.js | This really has caught my eye. I have seen that a lot of developers work on this! It might be the the second thing I try.
-> Server related stuff, Unix Commands, etc ( Shout-out to Pulseeey | You are the one who inspired me and now get ready to answer my questions! )

A big list it is. But then, life is all about enjoyment and I enjoy gaining knowledge.

I did not make this post to sound "cool". The stuff is really cool, I agree, but this is for the sole purpose of inspiring my fellow community members to start with something other than fooling around (Are you offended? kys ( I had to google this when you first wrote this on skype Aoki , :noh: ) ).

Thank you for reading. (I like to keep stuff short.)
Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly. - Ali(a.s)

Developer( PHP, Python, C++, HTML+CSS, JS I am available for Hire. Message Me for details.