Submitted by MarcFrid, , Thread ID: 52040

Thread Closed
MarcFrid
Member ?
Level:
Credits:
19-10-2017, 09:34 PM
[Image: LwqjyWu.gif]

Recently I have came across issue. I bricked my phone and lost access to it. Means all my 2FA aswell. Luckily I upgraded my account and I was able to prove my ownership of the account, but what if you are not upgraded? And have no proof. That is issue because who is going to beleive you that you are true account holder. The internet is vulnerable these days so email verification is not going to be enough.

How is it going to work?

Quite simple. On enabling 2FA you will receive a recovery code/phrase that you will write down. It will be most important in 2FA if you loose access and have no recovery code then you are not going to get your account back unless you got some REAL PROOF, but I would not count on it.

Code?

Code, for example a 1234567890 (but randomized) and unique for each user. Codes can be easily written down.

Phrases?

Phrases, are little bit more harder to remember or write down but are alot more secure this is example how a phrase recovery would look like:
Code:
tawny purged fabrics stellar auburn safety hull ajar noodles island jobs opened ajar
Basically 14 random words used as your recovery.

Conclusion: Alot of services use recovery codes and Nulled should too. Its a really bad situation to get in this problem, I experienced it. However I was just lucky. Even through my phone is not working anymore I still was able to recover most of my accounts (that I had 2FA on) through these recovery codes. Nulled was a little bit tricky but thanks to Aoki I got my 2FA removed.

Please vote on poll if you agree with this
(I made LL in the link big because there is site with big i that is scary face so to prove that I am not a fucking jerk....)