thepsych
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
OP
01-07-2015, 05:36 AM
01-07-2015, 05:30 AM
Aoki Wrote:
Instead of posting this ridiculous thread, you could have started contributing.
To make the answer short: No

Why?
I don't care what you want, not want, expect, think or feel. We have rules for a reason, which everyone needs to follow. This also counts for you.
If you don't want to contribute and just get something for free, beep boop, you've visited the wrong site.

Either contribute like everyone else, leave the site or buy this shitty template.
Sorry for disappointing you, feel free to hate me. I'm just not that type of person who strokes someones head for nothing.

look m8 i definitely respect ur opinion and id definitely not h8 u 4 that but wit all due respect there are many faggots in this world sum wud just come over to the forum post some useless shit about some other useless shit which they dont know shit about and just spam the fuck out of the forums then stay up 4 5 hours or w/e then as soon as they get what dey want theyll just dip and the reason i cant buy the theme is bcs im egyptian n its pretty much hard to get dollars here (1 dollar = 7.5 pounds LOL) and im 16 too so no cc sry ill try to bcum active tho post some shit maybe start a thread or two maybe even bcum a perm user on the forums no1 knows ok thx i still secretly admire u plz lets marry (hey)