Level:
Credits:
07-07-2015, 07:49 PM
This post was last modified: 08-07-2015, 04:53 AM by IsildurBooom
07-07-2015, 07:40 PM
Nou4r Wrote:
07-07-2015, 07:33 PM
IsildurBooom Wrote:
I have to wait two weeks - 1month for the parcel to arrive at its destination. If anyone uses this service, make sure you have enough in your balance to pay for a faster delivery time, otherwise it could potentially be a long wait. Will give more feedback when/ if I receive the BTC

I got my BTC released in just 2 days.. 2 times

Sure, but I used that $17 amazon gift card that I had, so I had to use the smaller offers in the $10-$11 range, and with shipping costs and tax, I could only find one offer that I could afford, where I did pay shipping costs, but estimated time of arrival is between Jul 17 - Jul 27. Just for 0.03273381 BTC. Unfortunately this is the only method I can use at the moment for some BTC.

Hello skye,
We have good news! Were able to get your order to you sooner than we originally promised. Your new estimated delivery dates are listed below. Well send a confirmation when your items ship. If you would like to view the status of your order or make any changes to it, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.com.

Your previous estimated delivery date: Friday, July 17, 2015 - Monday, July 27, 2015. Your new estimated delivery date is: Tuesday, July 14, 2015.

That sounds much better!
Cyberdyne | Gametilt | Ezgamble | Bitsler