Bot Of Legends Leaks

Big Fat Kalista (Free/arround 90% farm with big fat)Big Fat Kalista (Free/arround 90%

Submitted by Sozin, , Thread ID: 5788

Thread Closed
Sozin
Nan Ihier Gelair Mordor
Divine
Level:
Credits:
07-07-2015, 05:05 AM
[Image: League-of-Legends-Kalista-Cinematic.jpg]
This is the most awesome kalista script that i have tester :
Why?:
-if you stay farm u will have arroud 90% in te early of farm and in the mid + arround 95% , if u stay with mixed with harass , u will have arround 60% of farm and thats amazing farm
-if you press space and have atk speed you become a kite machine and almost anyone can catch u
-this script use some important itens alone and save you for that
-this script use e automatically if you can kill the enemy and turn into 0 the E ability cd because of that
-you could use dancing shoes to use the dash with basic atacks to evade skills with that script
-you could be amazing just for play safe and farm
Trick: if u want to use the big fat orb walker just execute the script kalista and press shift in the game so click on the script and mark on on the preference for big fat orb walker wait download then press f9 twice
Download:

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.
Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly. - Ali(a.s)

Developer( PHP, Python, C++, HTML+CSS, JS I am available for Hire. Message Me for details.