Submitted by Sozin, , Thread ID: 6028

Thread Closed
Sozin
Nan Ihier Gelair Mordor
Divine
Level:
Credits:
08-07-2015, 03:45 AM
You are free to have this leak but bear in mind, it's not mine, so don't bother me if the links/program/source/whatever stop working. I take no responsibility of this, use at your own risk.
~Sozin

Hello Guys,
I know, it's my first Topic, but I found sth very cool, which I want to show you.

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

First you go on this link and on "ACCOUNT"
After this you go on "Registrieren" (sadly its only german!).
There you HAVE TO TYPE IN REAL DETAILS! If you dont enable real details you dont get the server.
After this you get email and you have to do click on the link for activation of your account.
Then you again go on ACCOUNT and on EINLOGGEN
There type in your details.
You see there "Produkte", click that then "Server bestellen"
You get the last Server. "Windows Testserver 4G (10 Erhltlich)"
It's one of the best sites, you can write instantly a ticket if sth doesnt work or u want to get a better Server.
After this you get a email with a FAQ and there u have to set your server first up, then easy log in and bot! (If question, just comment!)
Greetings
Question: How I set up my VPS?
You go to your E-Mails then u see there a Tutorial. Just follow the Pictures and you will soon have your own VPS.
Like I said, Question - COmments
Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly. - Ali(a.s)

Developer( PHP, Python, C++, HTML+CSS, JS I am available for Hire. Message Me for details.