Submitted by Sozin, , Thread ID: 6152

Thread Closed
Sozin
Nan Ihier Gelair Mordor
Divine
Level:
Credits:
08-07-2015, 04:05 AM
You are free to have this leak but bear in mind, it's not mine, so don't bother me if the links/program/source/whatever stop working. I take no responsibility of this, use at your own risk.
~Sozin

Chapter 1- Who is this guide for?
Here is a guide that can help all kinds of people. If you want to get better at being a more helpful nulled io user, this guide is for you. We are going to look at:
Scanning Files
Giving constructive feedback
How to make your posts meaningful
Signatures
And Basic Scripting
Remember, this is only the first part of the guide, and be ready for the second part which will be released later.
Chapter Two- Scanning Files
Want to contribute to the community in the easiest way? Scan a file. If someone posts a bot or a macro that no one has scanned yet, and comes from a relatively new, or not trusted member, scan it for everyone. Go to any of the following sites:
http://www.viruschief.com/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/
http://www.virustotal.com/
Any other online virus scanning site will work, but it is recommended that you use these. First, download the suspicious program, but DO NOT OPEN IT. Now, go to any of the virus scan websites listed above, and click the browse button. Find the suspicious file that is downloaded to your computer, and see the results. Post these up and give your feedback on either the scan or the program.
Chapter Three- Giving Constructive Feedback
If you see a bot, macro, or tool that you found a bug or glitch with, post it! Be sure to make your post positive and not flame the threadstarter. Tell them that while you were using his/her program, you found an error with the coding. Tell them what you were doing when the error occurred, and tell them what happened after the error happened (Did the program close? Did your computer shut down?).
Chapter Four- Making your Posts Meaningful
Have a question? Really want to post it? The first thing you should do is use the search button. The search button is located at the top right of your screen, and try searching the forums for the answer(s) to your question(s). Also, check through the announcements! Your answer might be in there!
If you have searched, and checked the announcements, you might want to think about posting. Please use search and the announcements before posting!
Chapter Five- Signatures
Signatures can be very tricky things. Sometimes they look really good, with lots of links, and very organized. Sometimes, they look awful, with text all over the place, and random letters in the corners. A good signature might have your logo, with your name, a few pictures, and maybe some links linking to important threads. A bad signature will have pictures that dont show up, dead links, and random text. Make sure to keep your signature updated also!
Section Two- AutoIt
Intro
For this guide, we are going to use AutoIt, because it is powerful for a macro script, and very easy to learn. First off, we are going to learn the MouseClick() function. Download AutoIt from http://www.autoitscr...downloads.shtml. Open your SciTE script editor from your AutoIt folder in your start menu. Or you can right click on your desktop, press new, and click AutoIt script. Now that weve got our editor open we can start scripting.
Chapter Two- The Function- MouseClick()
OK so if you already know what a function is you can skip this section. For those that dont know, a function is a series of commands that you can execute easily in one, or more lines of code. For example, in AutoIt there is a built in function called MouseClick(). What goes inside the parentheses are called parameters. The parameters tell the function specifically how to work, but you have to know the parameters that a function requires before using that function. If you dont really get that thats OK, because it will get easier once I explain the MouseClick() function.
OK, so the parameters for the MouseClick() function go like this:
MouseClick(?MouseButton[Left Or Right], x-coord, y-coord, # of clicks, speed)
So for example, if I wrote:
MouseClick(?left, 60, 60, 2, 1)
My mouse would move to 60, 60 (speed being 1-10, 1 instantly) instantly, and left click twice. So thats pretty much the MouseClick() function.
There is two more good functions to learn, the Sleep() function, and the Send() function. These functions are both really easy!
The sleep function pauses the script in the middle, so if I wanted it to click once, pause for two seconds, and click again, I would write:
MouseClick(?left, 30, 70, 1, 3)
Sleep(2000)
The parameters inside the Sleep() function are the milliseconds in which to wait.
Our last function we are going to learn is the Send() function. There are going to be two smaller functions used in this[ProcessClose and Run], but if you read carefully, you can probably figure out what they do. With the Send() function, you can make the bot or macro type keys. Also, if you write a ; in AutoIt, it automaticially makes whatever comes next a comment, so only people who open the script can see them. All of the comments are going to be in green in this guide. But if I wanted my bot to open notepad, type Hi, and close notepad, I would write:
Run(?notepad.exe) ;Open Notepad
Sleep(2000) ;wait for it to open
Send(?Hi)
Sleep(2000)
ProcessClose(?notepad.exe) ; Close Notepad as a process
Another thing the SendKeys() can be used for is sending enter Send(?{Enter})
Or sending F1, or F2, or F3:
Send(?{F1})
---More keys are"{CTRLDOWN}" , "{CTRLDOWN}" , "{LSHIFT}" , and "{RSHIFT}" .
Chapter Three- User Defined Functions (or UDFs)
So lets say I had a bot that clicked at one spot, clicked at another spot, and clicked at a third spot before closing. It eated this three times. So, instead of writing this three times I would use a user defined function. A user defined function is just what the name is, you make up your own function. So lets say I wanted to call this sequence of clicks, Click(). Heres how I would go about doing this:
Func Click() ;Starts the UDF
Sleep(2000)
MouseClick(?left, 60, 70, 1, 3)
Sleep(2000)
MouseClick(?left, 80, 70, 1, 3)
EndFunc ;Ends the Function
Click()
Click()
Click()
Writing Click() would execute all of the commands inside the UDF. UDFs can have almost any commands inside of them, and are really helpful in long scripts.
Chapter Four Loops
You need to know how to do a loop in AutoIt to make a macro, because when you make a macro, you want it to run continuously. The loop I use most is a 'While', and it is very simple to use. If you want a loop to go forever simply type this:While 1 ;starts loop;Stuff Inside Loop
WEnd ;where loop endsSay you want something to run 10 times. You can use a counter variable to mark how many times something has ran. For exampleShycounter=1 ;declares a variable "$counter" and sets its value at 1.Note you can use any variable as long as it starts with a $. So I could say $Chicken=1, but I would have to say this throughout the whole script.
While $counter=10 ;this loop will run as long as $counter is less than or equal to 10
MouseClick("left",150,100,1,1) ;code inside loop
sleep(1000) ;code inside loop
$counter=$counter+1 ;increments counter by 1. This makes this a non-infinite loop
WEnd ; the end of loop
Chapter Five- Hot Keys
Say you want a loop to run forever, but exit when you hit "Ctrl+Alt+x". You have to set a hotkey, that when pressed, will trigger a Use-Defined Function. For example, this would be the whole program:HotKeySet("^!x","QuitLoop") ; when the program is running, hitting "ctrl+alt+x" will call the function called "Quit"
$counter=0 ; declares a counter variable
Func QuitLoop() ;user defined func called 'QuitLoop'
$counter=1 ; if func QuitLoop is called, $counter will become 1
EndFunc
While $counter=0 ; loop goes while $counter is 0
MouseClick("left",150,60,1,1) ; code inside loop
sleep(1000) ; code inside loop
WEnd ;end of loop
In the above program, the loop will continue running until somebody hits "Ctrl+Alt+x', making $counter=1. If you want to make it so the whole program will automatically exit, use this hotkey:
HotKeySet("^!x","QuitProg") ;sets hotkey
Func QuitProg() ;user-defined-function
Exit ; quits out of the script
EndFunc
Part Two- The Second Guide
Chapter 1: What will this guide be about?
This guide, unlike the other one, will be focused totally on the programming aspect of contribution, and if you are wondering about the things that I talked about in the last guide- send me a PM or an email! Ill try to answer it as best I can. As I was saying, this guide will be totally focused on the programming aspect and we are going to start working on GUI windows (Graphical User Interface), windows that you can see.
Chapter Two: Compiling your Application
In the last guide, we learned how to create simple applications with AutoIt right? While these may be very useful to you, they will not to anyone else that has AutoIt. So to let them be able to use the scripts that you made too, you will have to compile the script to an .exe or an executable. These files can be run by all Windows PCs. Compiling a script is accually really easy. First off, go to the folder that you saved the AutoIt script file in, right click it, and click compile. A file should appear in that folder with the same file name but a different icon. This is the compiled file you can give to anyone.
Chapter Three: Koda
GUI in AutoIt is extremely hard to program by itself, but I will be teaching you one tool I know to make it much easier. Located here is a GUI Designer called Koda. As you can see, you can just drag on controls such as buttons with no programming!
Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly. - Ali(a.s)

Developer( PHP, Python, C++, HTML+CSS, JS I am available for Hire. Message Me for details.