Submitted by Sozin, , Thread ID: 6153

Thread Closed
Sozin
Nan Ihier Gelair Mordor
Divine
Level:
Credits:
08-07-2015, 04:05 AM
You are free to have this leak but bear in mind, it's not mine, so don't bother me if the links/program/source/whatever stop working. I take no responsibility of this, use at your own risk.
~Sozin

In this post I will teach you how to take your SE to the next level when it comes to ewhoring and milking your target for as much money as possible just by earning their trust and sympathy.
E-whoring is usually done under the premise that you should make dozens of profiles and run your operation without spending too much time on each target. You aim at getting $20-$30 per target, and move on to the next one as you can't sell the same collection twice so the market gets saturated quickly and the profits are quite low.
So, instead of looking out for targets who can give us a quick buck, we will instead focus on profiling our targets and creating a credible background for our e-whore that will enable us to get a much more decent return over time. This method requires an amazon account (can be fake but address needs to be real).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.
Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly. - Ali(a.s)

Developer( PHP, Python, C++, HTML+CSS, JS I am available for Hire. Message Me for details.