Submitted by xkazukooo, , Thread ID: 61709

Thread Closed
xkazukooo
Prime
Level:
Credits:
22-11-2017, 11:25 AM
This post was last modified: 22-11-2017, 10:11 PM by xkazukooo
Since release ofinvasion riots been adding more and more maps with a little story into them. With that in mind do you thinkthere will be morestory sided rgmq coming out soon maybe expanding lore. I would see the same scenario with invasion, but instead you choose a demacian champion and the first thing you see are noxus troops scouting the area. First task is to wipe them out then it goes to a different location where you see a forward operating noxus base. Taking out the troops in the base you are then faced with an actual noxus champion (Darius, Kled, Swain, etc.). And this aswell should have maybe 3 difficulty settings so it has some replayability still or maybe something else that greatly improves replayabiltity. But overall I feel like it should chapter based and they release the chapters Bi-patchy and a new story begins each season. Obviously this would be a big undertaking for Riot but maybe it could work. Lastly it shouldn't take over the spotof the rgmq maybe have the stories during the week and regular game modes still on weekends. I really dont see any downsides other than the resources and manpower that it would require.But that is all I could think of, what do you guys think is ita good idea or not?

Edit: Changed formating