Anime and Manga

Not so well known manga that you absolutely loved?

Submitted by Sulphurcandii, , Thread ID: 65436

Thread Closed
Sulphurcandii
Level:
Credits:
16-12-2017, 12:11 PM
There are a lot of manga out there that don't get all the love and attention they deserve, so put them here!

Both World Customize Creator and Spirit Migration are from the same author TennkiHero. This guy right here is probably one of my favorite manga writers because of the way he structures his stories. They're so... human and understandable. In these stories, an event happens and then the characters just role along with the development. Like, the story might be fixated on being in this one place and then all of a sudden something happens and they're all of a sudden somewhere else. It's honestly hard to describe and I highlyrecommend reading either of them.

Futari no Renai Shoka. This one is a short 14 chapter romance that's pretty awesome. Great ending.

Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? This one is the basic, run of the mill, transported to another world RPGgenre. Except once the MC is transported, they turn out to be a spider and have to survive in a harsh and scary environment.

Kekkaishi. This one in is fairly old but has amazing art and an amazing story. It's a pretty long supernatural shounen that focuses on the MC getting stronger and protecting stuff. It gets pretty crazy towards the end because the intricate story starts to unravel and reveal a bunch of hidden story elements. Crazy stuff.

I hope to see your guyses suggestions and read them!