RE: Change of Upgrade Prices

Faded
Legend
Level:
Credits:
09-01-2018, 11:27 AM
09-01-2018, 03:27 AM
Brogan Wrote:
While I can understand the necessity of locking downloads away in "premium" usergroups -- in order to finance operating costs -- to some degree, I would also caution against getting too greedy. Those of us who run Xenforo forum's with similar traffic are acutely aware of the direct/indirect costs.

The trend I've recognized when it comes to "nulling" forums/sites, is that they almost always start with free access to downloads, then slowly but surely they become more expensive to the point where people just go somewhere cheaper instead.

That's not to say the current costs are too high, I don't claim to know where exactly it becomes excessive, just trying to remind the owners that reasonably priced access to downloads is what makes sites popular in the first place. Try not to reverse that trend.

Not trying to bank out on upgrades. Just changing the prices so we actually get money out of it to pay for servers and other stuff. We don't use the money we get from Nulled on personal purchases, so everything is pumped right back into the site.
[Image: InZ3hGx.png]