RE: read manga?

Akihisa
stan red velvet
Level:
Credits:
18-01-2018, 10:47 AM
16-01-2018, 07:25 PM
soulzz Wrote:
If you guys want some onion cutting ninjas all around your room, you should quickly finish the manga Suzuka and go on with the manga Fuuka. Wow the second title really hit me hard right into the face with its drama.. btw these 2 mangas are kinda related so for the maximum feels read first Suzuka and then Fuuka :D

Damn. Whenever i see fuuka it makes me depressed. I'm already depressed in manga because of truck-kun but i'm more depressed in the anime adaptation. :poop: Just thinking why Fuuka *you know what i mean* end up like that (i'm talking about the manga) is really frustrating, author san is such a troll. I saw how Yamato and Suzuka through alot of pain and hardship just to end up together including on how baby fuuka was born... And what? It will just turn like that? Of course I'll be bitter. I cry every time i remember fuuka. xd and angry every time i remember the anime. The manga is sad but it's a decent manga to read. Indeed, lots of feels, its a sorrow ride. I have stop or put fuuka in my "on hold" list because i know what will be the outcome. In the end the Mc will moved on and will love the other fuuka (Fuuka Aoi)...

That's people for you. Trusting one another, helping one another----- it's all a fantasy. Humans are creatures that will always betray.
Yokoya Norihiko (Liar Game)