Submitted by Akihisa, , Thread ID: 71390

Thread Closed

RE: What's your Favorite Anime Movies?

Horizon
地平線
Level:
Credits:
26-01-2018, 05:06 PM
Wow this thread just gave me a whole new watch list!! All these art styles a fucking beautiful. I'm going to start with Broken Blade.

As for my favorite Anime, out of all the anime i've seen, I still have such a sweet spot for Hunter x Hunter. I know it seems kidding or like i'm not experienced with the Anime scene, but theres a reason for this. This anime gives me such a good feeling almost as if i'm a kid when I watch this. Gons determination is portrayed in sucha good way especially using his father as a role model. The adventure feel with differents archs and different worlds, Killua being a assasin is just as cool because Gon brings him back to a kid like personality while still being a killer with very strong abilities.

the only negative thing I have to say is at the end of this show, i hate when Gon grows super big it reminds me of so many mainstream anime that non weeaboo's watch. Although it is mainstream and I feel like a dork writing about it, I love it. Honestly, I think it's the first Anime I watched besides Death Note back in 2014.