RE: Sectional Staff Recruitment

Stormy
Kon'nichiwa
Level:
Credits:
12-02-2018, 11:37 PM
This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 11:46 PM by Stormy
Mytimezone: UTC-07:00

Timespentonlineaday?I spend on average 2 hours a day since signing up I would say Smile
SectionIwouldliketoapplyFor?: Entertainment is what I want to apply forFor me I want to apply to become nulledbb Staffis for 4 reasons here are the reasons
1. I want to be more engage than just 2 hours a-day!I think a staff position would help me be even more active than I've ever been before
2. I want to be a leader to the community and if something is brought up to me, like bullying on nulledbb or another pressing matter I wanna be able to take care of it
3. I also applied because it's always was my dream to become part of the nulledbb staff, it's a high honor and a diffcult position but I think I'm ready for it
4. Nulledbb is a huge thing right now in my life. I look forward to comming home everyday to see what people are posting or what advice they need/have! I think as nulledbb as my second family
Whyme?
I want this position because I want to be more known not just for being nice and friendly, but well known for being a leader and showing respect to other nulledbb user's. I also want this so I can guide user's and make nulledbb a better place!
HowIwouldimprovetheoverallqualityofthesection?
Contribute more with Advice..
Help look out for more leecher's and user's that just want to join nulledbb for credits
Help maintain order
Set new rules and standard's(possibly) That people are ok and happy with

Thank-you for reading my Application whether I become a leader or not! I will continue being active on nulledbb and reaching out to people! Smile <3

Bysubmittingthisapplication,IconfirmthatImightsufferfromdepressionafterdoingthisforawhileandwon'tmakeFurtherAokiresponsibleforit