woah
Level:
Credits:
12-02-2018, 11:38 PM
This post was last modified: 13-02-2018, 12:02 AM by Megumin
My timezone: UTC
Time spent online a day: Up to 6 hours I would say
Section I would like to apply for: Other Discussions
Why me: Well, I am very active, and will probably continue to come every day for 3+ hours, and, since I lurk around the Other Discussions tab quite often since the Anime section is there I feel as I could moderate it.
I Also don't like seeing leechers trying to farm posts around so I guess it would be nice to put them out to improve the overall quality of the section.
Even though I havent received 5 warnings, I've read the rules and know them pretty well, and I believe I could enforce them well aswell.

As references I am currently staff in another forum aswell, fairly small community with only about 50 posts a day, so nothing big, since it is a forum from a group that goes back to LF, the forum I used to use a lot.
In LF, the forum I migrated from, I would also report a lot, with over 120 reports in about 6 months, if I saw something thaglt wasn't reported I'd make sure it wouldn't stay up for long, whether it was low quality posts or non working leaks.
Another thing is my work ethic, back from my time in LF I was participating and eventually running the Hydrus Entertainment News, a News thread that came out on a weekly basis that covered Music, Movies and Anime, I would, at first, write the Anime part, and then, eventually, when I became the leader of it, both Anime and Music most of the time, never missing my section through 4 months of doing it weekly.
I was also in charge of one of the group sections, the entertainment section, and worked hard to make it has high quality as possible.
How I would improve the overall quality of the section: Most importantly keep low quality posts out, like spam, copy pasting and completely off topic posts, as those are the easiest to find, but also quite common. I would also make sure to remove repost threads and unnecessary threads, as those are also quite an annoyance and make the section feel repetitive instead of fresh.

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it.

Only post your applications below, no
[Image: Megumin-3.png]