Thread Closed

RE: Sectional Staff Recruitment

Username
Level:
Credits:
12-02-2018, 11:41 PM
This post was last modified: 13-02-2018, 08:40 AM by Username
My timezone: Central

Time spent online a day: bout 2 hours on a avg but on weekends alot more.

Section I would like to apply for: Giveaways

Why me:Ive been on nbb for awhile now i have never caused any real big messes and haven't died off completely i did take a little break but i came back and stayed through the deadest of times. I am not going anywhere and i do have some extra time on my hands so i feel like i meet allthe criteria for the job and i feel i can do it well.

How I would improve the overall quality of the section: I would make sure everyone gets the same equal treatment for each giveaway and fairly and fairly enforce the rules with no bias. Make sure each giveaway has a clearly defined ending date and a clear defined prize also make sure the giveway host shows proof of choosing a fair winner.

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it. cars 3 is a good movie.

Extra: I know my app doesn't look like much but i stuck straight to the point no bullshit and no extra wording. Here is what you'll get nothing more nothing less.