Photo
?
Staff
Level:
Credits:
12-02-2018, 11:42 PM
This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 11:50 PM by Photo
My timezone: GMT -6

Time spent online a day: 4-5 Hours a day, sometimes 7-8 even upwards of 12 on the weekends.

Section I would like to apply for: Entertainment

Why me:
I have a full understanding of Nulled's rules, which would be the obviously be the biggest key to this role. I spend a lot of my hours during the day on Nulled and I am constantly looking for new ways to immerse myself into the community, and I think this a great opportunity for that. Being able to not only help the staff members work load, but to also improve the quality of posts and of the community would be a great opportunity for myself and to help show I can contribute towards this community.

How I would improve the overall quality of the section: For starters, I am apart of Cinema which is a group solely dedicated to entertainment. Based on that I have experience to know what a good entertainment thread should look like and what to look for, alongside making sure the rules are followed in that section as well as the sub-forums. I am a very active member of this community and would be very watchful of the entertainment section making sure there are no spam, low quality posts, or posts that break the rules in any way.

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it.