Moomin
­
Level:
Credits:
12-02-2018, 11:45 PM
This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 11:58 PM by Moomin
Gravity Cat's Application

My timezone: UTC+01:00 (UK time)

Time spent online a day:This can very, I can spend hours on Nulled each day, chatting with other members. Probably about 2-5 hours a day sometimes (This varies, soplease don't use the hours as a definite statement of my online time).
9 times out of 10 I have a tab open of Nulled, and post throughout the day. I am very flexible and would obviously spend much more time if I did get this role assigned to me.

Section I would like to apply for: Other Discussions, as I feel as that is a very broad section, which could use some more moderation.

Why me: I have a very good understanding about the rules of Nulled, with no warnings so far. I have a lot of spare time, and would love to spend part of it managing the Other Discussions forum. I have had experience with managing forums before, so I should know what I'm doing. I do try to think of myself a reasonable high quality member, and I would love to lighten the load on the staff team by taking up this position. I would be veryenthusiastic about taking up the role.

How I would improve the overall quality of the section: I would make sure that no rules are being broken, and, if necessary, take action on possible leechers/shitposters, or anyone who is here to cause distress to the general populous of Nulled. I would be open and friendly to users, not holding grudges or anything of the like, and treat all members accordingly.

By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it.