Thread Closed

RE: Sectional Staff Recruitment

Murmur
Lowkey but I'm quite high profile
Prime
Level:
Credits:
13-02-2018, 02:28 PM
My timezone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time, for all you dumbasses)
Time spent online a day: Literally every single free second I have where I have nothing to do, which is basically 90% of the day.
Section I would like to apply for: I'd like to apply for Other Discussions (including sub-sections)
Why me: The main question you're wondering, Why me? Why would I add Murmur to sectional staff, you say. Well then, I'll tell you why. I joined a few days ago and have already built up a reputation here, though it's small. On the other forum I was on I only became an actual member maybe 4 months ago. Take a look at my profile and note that I was still semi-inactive when I transformed.
[Image: h3Ql.png]

Now take a look at the time I've spent on this site;
[Image: qgPd.png]

As you can see I've spent 417 Hours and 30 minutes on there altogether if you do the math. That's only two weeks and 3 days and I was inactive there. I'm going to be active here so you can see my gist. In that whole time, I've never had a single ban apart from self-bans. You can see how loyal I was there and how loyal I am to this forum, now.
How I would improve the overall quality of the section: There isn't one specific thing I'd do. I can do so much. I'd be able to; remove spam, remove leechers and help make them into higher quality members and make the sector a place of "Other Discussion" as it was intended to be. As at the current time there is a whole influx of problems preventing the sector from being what it could and should be.
By submitting this application, I confirm that I might suffer from depression after doing this for a while and won't make Fuhrer Aoki responsible for it.
~Murmur Out