RE: Clean & Professional Thread Design Template

Lukecetion
Senior Dude
Level:
Credits:
17-02-2018, 05:08 PM
16-02-2018, 11:43 PM
CranK Wrote:
I was considering to just remove the gradiant completely as you pointed out it's not really executed well, do you have any tips how to make it look smoother? Just by using dither?

Dither works by automatically adding noise to your gradient, making it appear more smooth. Hence it should (almost) always be one for gradients. That being said, there are other reasons why a gradient looks awful. Which are where you upload it to, what formats you save it in and so on, things like that. If you wanna go and increase the amount of Dither manually, then you'll need to add noise to the gradient manually. You can also try to blur it out, but I haven't had much luck with getting a good result that way myself.

CranK Wrote:
Also you pointed out that I took sharp for the text, which didn't looked bad while I designed the thing but, what should I use instead of 'sharp' then?

That depends entirely on what kind of element you are making. Because of that, the best way to make (100%) certain it looks good is to try out different things until you find what suits your idea of the design. Personally I find myself using Crisp and Smooth more than I use Sharp.

CranK Wrote:
Also next question do you mind if I send you in the near future another one and give me another review on it?

If I mind it? No. If I will be able to reply instantly? Don't know. Though you are free to send me anything you want me too look at.

On a last note, one thing I noticed (which I overlooked earlier). The title and undertitle are both aligned to the left, rather than the center. Which again makes it non-user-friendly. The reason for that is that anyone who wishes to use this as it is with minimal effort put in, would be required to either use a title and undertitle of the exact same length as the one you gave, or manually edit the placement themselves. What you should've done was to align it to center and then made certain it was placed properly in the center of the design.