Lurker
Level:
Credits:
15-08-2022, 11:05 PM
This post was last modified: 15-08-2022, 11:05 PM by isaiah2429
#1,054
15-08-2022, 10:17 AM
delli Wrote:
I recommend Okami for those who like 3rd person action/adventure, and enjoyed the Wolf Link portion of gameplay from Twilight Princess. The motif is Japanese Mythology in Feudal Japan with Cel-Shading graphics, and characters talk like Animal Crossing villagers. The story is about this legend of a mysterious white wolf who aids an ancient hero in sealing away an evil beastial spirit, but in turn loses its life. A century later, when the seal is somehow broken, the Sun God is resurrected in the form of the legendary white wolf, and is tasked with clearing away the evil throughout the land. Because people have lost faith in the gods and spirits, your powers are not at its full potential and you must find the missing pieces of yourself and memories in order to return the powerful God you used to be.

It's an incredible game with what I think is a fantastic story. I will say that battles are locked in a fixed radius, kind of similar to random battles in RPGs. There are some powers or moves that you learn throughout the game, but it kinda suffers from Zelda syndrome where you only learn this move or get this tool/item just for a specific area and then it's not really used again. Regardless it ranks high in my top list of favorite games.
I reccomend horizon zero dawn if u havent tried it

15-08-2022, 10:17 AM
delli Wrote:
I recommend Okami for those who like 3rd person action/adventure, and enjoyed the Wolf Link portion of gameplay from Twilight Princess. The motif is Japanese Mythology in Feudal Japan with Cel-Shading graphics, and characters talk like Animal Crossing villagers. The story is about this legend of a mysterious white wolf who aids an ancient hero in sealing away an evil beastial spirit, but in turn loses its life. A century later, when the seal is somehow broken, the Sun God is resurrected in the form of the legendary white wolf, and is tasked with clearing away the evil throughout the land. Because people have lost faith in the gods and spirits, your powers are not at its full potential and you must find the missing pieces of yourself and memories in order to return the powerful God you used to be.

It's an incredible game with what I think is a fantastic story. I will say that battles are locked in a fixed radius, kind of similar to random battles in RPGs. There are some powers or moves that you learn throughout the game, but it kinda suffers from Zelda syndrome where you only learn this move or get this tool/item just for a specific area and then it's not really used again. Regardless it ranks high in my top list of favorite games.
I reccomend horizon zero dawn if u havent tried it