we will wait for this
Prime
Level:
Credits:
OP
15-03-2018, 07:58 PM
15-03-2018, 07:51 PM
Trinity Wrote:
It's the only game I didn't delete after playing a while tbh. At first you'll not know what you're doing and you could be a bit overwhelmed by it but after some time you'll get the hang of it and then it starts to get addictive.

I like how complex this game is - there are so many monsters you can get and there are so many different possibilities to use them. There's always something you can do, of course it's a bit harder in the beginning because you can't get everything so easily like later on.

I'm not gonna lie, there's much grinding and it takes a while to farm certain things and summoning monsters is pretty much gambling. You can still get out much of monsters that are required easily, so yea.
Sometimes I cba to play and I don't for a while but then again you can just play while doing something else which kinda compensates the grinding aspect.

It's definitely worth giving a try and you shouldn't give up too early. After you have some good monsters the game can be so much fun.
If you try it out, let me know and I can help you with the basics! :3

So you're saying the progression system / achievement system is at a Puzzles and Dragons level? Cus that shit was addictive I had to force myself to delete it

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]