removed
Prime
Level:
Credits:
19-08-2018, 04:10 PM
This post was last modified: 19-08-2018, 04:11 PM by Cybex
19-08-2018, 12:33 AM
Gajeel Wrote:
I would never watch a show that has terrible animation quality. Take RWBY for example (not saying it'snecessarily an anime, but you still get the point), the animation is so bad thatI can't get very far into it without developing eye cancer. Quality of art/animation is definitely a reason to raise/lower a show's score. That'slike saying the OST or score (music) of a show doesn't effect it overall.

I'd also like to mention I'm not trying to say BC is S-tier or anything, because by no means is it 'great'. It's a 7/10 at BEST.I'm just saying it's not as bad as people make it out to be. The manga on the other hand is actually pretty good though and the show doesn't serve it justice at all.

animation quality is just one of the factors that determine the overall quality of a show, soi'd still be able to give 10 to an anime where other things make up for the lowanimation quality, and would never go that far to drop a show simply because i don't like the animation; that's like not wanting to play older games with bad graphics even though gameplay is great and absolutely makes up for the graphics quality - which isn't something rational people should do

my roommate literally won't watch any anime older than ten yearsbecause of the old low quality animation, and trust me, he's missing a lot

it's okay to drop a shit quality anime, but not okay to drop a good anime with shit quality animation